I’ve not done a tag post before (other than for competitions), I have been tagged in one but I completely forgot about it and so it never got done (I do plan on going back through the posts to find it, though, so I shall try and do it in the future!), so when Claire from ‘Beauty Blogger’ tagged me in this one I thought I’d give it a go – Thanks Claire!. I really like the idea of this one, too, I love love ‘window’ shopping (yes, even online) so this is right up my street.
Here are the rules as copy and pasted from Claire’s post:
Here are the rules:
1. Pick a shop any shop. Whatever that shop is you have £50 to spend. Pick whatever you want. (Clothing shops may not work as well because sometimes it costs £50 for one thing)
2. The title of the post must be ” “If I had £50″ TAG ” so people know what the post is about.
3. You must state that this post was created by me AlexRocksXO
4. Thank who tagged you. It’s just polite 🙂
5. Tag at least one person.
6. Copy and paste the rules onto the top of your post.
So that’s the rules covered, on to my post!
If I had £50 to spend I would probably go to Boots and fill up on bargains BUT this is imaginary and so I want to be frivolous. I have been planning on doing a wishlist post so this is kinda combining the tag with that, so I’ve chosen to do my window shopping at Feelunique and go for, mostly, more luxury items than I can normally afford but that I’d Love to get if £50 just magically became mine.
As you can see, I came in at 1 penny under budget which I was rather impressed with, if I may say so myself! The top three items are just things that I really lust after but they’re just a bit more than I’d normally spend on those sorts of items and then the last one is because I had £4 left to spend and I keep meaning to pick up that shade of the Scanaleyes pencil so it made sense for that to be my last item!
To be honest I could tag about 20 or 30 of you! So I’ll stop at the first three that caught my eye and say I tag alllll of you! Enjoy!