Primark Haul – September 2013

I know people like seeing Primark haul posts as it’s great to know what to look out for when we’re browsing. Sadly, for me, the awesome things I see in other people’s posts never seem to be in my Primark, but luckily these beauties were!
There’s some more lovely dresses in their £5 range and I just Had to pick one up. These 3/4 length sleeved skater dress is realy really pretty and will be lovely to wear when it’s getting a bit cooler. They also had dark green and dark red polka dot ones too, very pretty.

I have lots of sheer tops, now, and only wear them from time-to-time but I really like them. This cream one was on a sale rack and was down to £2 so I just had to grab it. It’ll be good to layer up in the cooler weather that’ll be approaching before we know it (sorry, I hate to mention it as I know it’ll make lots of you sad)

I am obsessed with roses and rose print so this one was a clear choice. It’s not a great fit as it’s neither loose or fitted, but it’s a rose print top! It was £5 and despite the fit I’d buy it again.

I was making my way over to the till when I saw this light knitted jumper dress. I’d actually gone in to look for one of the t-shirt dresses that I’d seen advertised on their facebook page but I didn’t find one. I was happy to have found this instead, it’s a lovely soft knit and I love the asymetric hem. This was £6 so that was another benefit.
There was more things I’d have bought if I wasn’t being well behaved but these were my favourite things and the things I can see myself wearing lots.

8 Comments

• admin September 6, 2013 / 12:28 pm

I can't wait to wear it but it keeps being too warm haha!

Thanks, I'll take a look xx

1. Sharon Taylor September 6, 2013 / 11:15 am

Love the skater dress, I live in dresses (and night wear!), the tops are great. I think you can always justify buying items to layer with, always versatile, always excusable!

• admin September 6, 2013 / 12:30 pm

Haha keep up the comments that excuse my spending, Sharon, I could become a Big fan of those!

I don't wear dresses loads but I Love skater dresses and have quite a nice collection, thanks to Primark, for when I do get the dressy urge xx

• Sharon Taylor September 6, 2013 / 2:10 pm

I'm actually too lazy to wear jeans! I've got a little bit of weight to lose so I'll wait but all I imagine is discomfort, I need stretchy jeans. So I mainly wear dresses and skirts, if I can get them long enough.

I will always justify the spending of others when it comes to clothes and cosmetics, it helps me justify my own spending!

• admin September 6, 2013 / 2:19 pm

Haha love that logic

I've been loving Primark's blue high waisted skinny jeans since I put a bit of weight on, they've got a bit of stretch in them (The black ones, on the other hand, have No stretch and they shrink so I can't get in to them anymore )

2. Shelley Hazlewood September 6, 2013 / 6:50 pm

I love the skater dress and the jumper dress, it's a great haul!

I can never find anything nice in my Primark, I always love reading Primark hauls but I can never find the stuff! I may attempt a Primark trip at the weekend to find the dresses now 🙂
    xo

The Shelley Diaries

• admin September 6, 2013 / 8:10 pm

Haha it's normally the same for me Shelley. Good luck, hope you find some good stuff! Xx