I’ve been asked to write about the benefits of staying in a Travelodge* which is a really easy thing for me to write as Travelodge have been my absolute go-to in hotels ever since I was old enough to need to find places to stay.
I’ve been using Travelodge hotels since I was in my late teens – A good friend and I used to travel around the country, from time to time, to follow a band that we loved and who we used to hang out with after their gigs. It was a fantastic time for so many reasons and Travelodge became a bit of a no brainer from then on in. We were students so we didn’t have a lot of money and a lot of the time we weren’t booking with a lot of advance planning; we needed somewhere affordable and easy to book at short notice.
The room was big, it was really clean, it was airy, and nicely fitted out. The bathroom was a nice size and, again, really clean. The thing that I loved the most was the huge, super comfortable mattress – I kid you not it was the most comfy mattress that I’ve ever slept on! We have a new mattress at home and we were sensible, going for a firm one, but I just Wish that we had something as comfy and squishy as the one we had in that Travelodge room.
So imagine that 500 hotels across the UK are going to be even better than the one that I stayed in recently… well you can guess where I’ll be going the next time I need to stay away from home. They’re basic, they’re simple but they do the job and they do it really well.
I’ve been really lucky to be able to offer you the opportunity to stay in a Travelodge of your choice, within the UK, for one night. Maybe you want to have a weekend away with your other half, maybe you want a shopping trip in London or celebrate a special occasion – This is the chance to have somewhere to stay for a night whilst you have a bit of time away from home!
To enter you need to use the Rafflecopter widget below:
– The Giveaway is open within the UK only
– The stay cannot be redeemed from 15/12/14 to 05/01/15 or from 13/02/15 to 16/02/15
– The booking depends upon availability in the hotel of your choice for the night of your choice
– The stay must be redeemed within 6 months of the end of the giveaway (by 12/05/15)
– The winner will be picked via Rafflecopter
– I will need to pass on the winner’s details to the company in order for them to sort out your prize.
– The winner will have 28 days to respond to my email informing them of the win, if they do not respond another winner will be drawn.
– The giveaway runs until midnight on 11th November 2014