So this is what's up for grabs - I'll just show you what's in each set.
I Love the vintage-style pattern on this tin, and the other three items too (It really reminds me of the scarf I was crocheting before I had to stop so I could blog like a crazy woman in time for Christmas!)
Inside the tin is an original vaseline, an aloe vera and a coco butter - This tin is massive, would be amazing for storage of a whole range of things (maybe lots and lots of lip balm type products if you're like me!)
This is my, absolute, favourite thing out of the three - You can see what the case it like, closed, above but inside there's a lovely rose and almond oil vaseline tin and a tiny little mirror! I know so many people who keep a tin of vaseline in their handbag, now you no longer have to worry about it working its way open (If it's an old one like my most used one) because it'll be safe in this cute little vaseline compact!
Lastly, the little makeup bag holds a second tin of the rose and almond oil vaseline as well as one of their hand creams.
Essentially this giveaway offers you the chance to have lots of vaseline (which, even if you don't use it on your lips is massively versatile), a tube of hand cream and lots of awesome storage for your cosmetics or other bits and bobs!
- You must be 18 or over to enter the giveaway
- The Giveaway is open within the UK only
- The winner will be picked, randomly, via Rafflecopter
- I will need your address once I tell you you're the winner, the prize will be posted second class signed for.
- The winner will have 28 days to respond to my email informing them of the win, if they do not respond another winner will be drawn.
- Last post date for 2nd class recorded is 18th, if I don't hear back from the winner before then then it'll be unlikely to get there before Christmas.
- There will be one winner.
- The giveaway runs until midnight on 15th December 2014